Contact Us for a Free Consultation 717-202-2277


How to Expunge a Criminal Record for Possession of Marijuana or Drug Paraphernalia

Posted by Sean Quinlan | Apr 27, 2022 | 0 Comments

If you have been convicted of possession of marijuana, you may be wondering if there is any way to get that conviction expunged from your record. The answer is yes, but the process can be complicated. In this blog post, we will discuss the steps that need to be taken in order to expunge a criminal record for possession of marijuana.

The first step is to find out if you are eligible for expungement. In order to be eligible, you must have completed your sentence and been discharged from probation. You also must not have any other felony or misdemeanor convictions on your record. If you meet these criteria, you can begin the process of expunging your criminal record.

The next step is to file a petition for expungement with the court where you were convicted. The court will then set a hearing date, at which time you will need to appear in front of a judge and explain why you believe your record should be expunged. After considering your arguments, the judge will make a decision on whether or not to grant your petition.

If your petition is granted, the court will issue an order expunging your criminal record. This means that your record will be sealed and you will no longer have to disclose your conviction when applying for jobs or housing. Expunging your criminal record can give you a fresh start and help you move on with your life.

If you have been convicted of possession of marijuana, there is hope for expungement. By following the steps outlined in this blog post, you can begin the process of clearing your criminal record. Expunging your record can give you a second chance at life and help you achieve your goals. Contact an experienced attorney today to learn more about how to expunge your criminal record.

This article was written by Attorney Sean Quinlan. Attorney Sean Quinlan specializes in helping people expunge their criminal records. If you have been convicted of a crime, Attorney Sean Quinlan can help you clear your record and move on with your life. Visit Attorney Sean Quinlan today to learn more about how they can help you expunge your criminal record.

About the Author

Sean Quinlan

Attorney Quinlan has practiced law in Pennsylvania since 2001. He earned his J.D. at Widener University School of Law in Harrisburg, PA, and earned his B.A. at Bloomsburg University in Bloomsburg, PA. He is a member of the Pennsylvania Bar. He also belongs to the Pennsylvania State Bar Associati...


There are no comments for this post. Be the first and Add your Comment below.

Leave a Comment

Contact Us Today

Quinlan Law Group, LLC is committed to answering your questions about DUI and Criminal Defense law issues in Dauphin County, Cumberland County and York County, PA.

We'll gladly discuss your case with you at your convenience. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.